Spice Fest Promotion
Click here for terms and conditions
Winners of Friends of Paddy’s Promotion
|| D. Barry
|| N. Lengert
|| B. McLaughlin
Full Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter: visit Paddy’s Markets during the Pacific Festival (dates of Festival are: 04/11/2016, 06/11/2016, 11/11/2016, and 13/11/2016) and sign up to become a ‘Friends of Paddy’s’ member to receive an entry form. Complete your details (name, address, date of birth, telephone number and email address), agree to receive marketing material from Paddy’s Markets, and submit your entry form during the Promotional Period.
- The Promotion commences during the Paddy’s Markets Pacific Festival. The Pacific Festival will be held across four (4) days: between 10:00 AEDT and 16:30 AEDT on 04/11/2016, between 09:00 AEDT and 16:30 AEDT on 06/11/2016, between 10:00 AEDT and 16:30 AEDT on 11/11/2016, and between 09:00 AEDT and 14:00 AEDT on 13/11/2016 (the “Promotional Period”).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry to the Promotion is open to residents of New South Wales aged 18 years and over who fulfill the entry requirements.
- Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of participating standholders, agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible. “Immediate families” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
- Multiple entries are not permitted. Only one (1) entry per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The prize draw will take place at 14:00 EDT on 13/11/2016 at Level 3, Sydney Markets Plaza, Parramatta Road, Flemington NSW 2129. The first valid entry will receive the Prize.
- Prize consists of one (1) trip to Samoa for two (2) adults valued at up to AUD $4,000 (RRP $4,000.00). The prize includes return economy class airfares for two (2) adults (including all airline and airport taxes) from Sydney (Kingsford Smith) Airport to Samoa; three star accommodation for two (2) adults for five (5) nights; airport transfers; and full hotel breakfasts for two (2) adults. All other ancillary costs including but not limited to insurance, taxes (excluding GST), meals, drinks, transfers (excluding those included) and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner [and their guest] arrange, at their own expense, valid travel insurance with the highest available coverage for their period of travel.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and email and their name published on www.paddysmarkets.com.au within two days of the draw.
- If necessary, a second chance draw will take place at the same time and place as the first draw date on 13/02/2017 to distribute any unclaimed Prizes. The second chance draw winner will be notified by telephone, email and their name published on www.paddysmarkets.com.au within two days of any second chance draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize cannot be used during block out dates, including school holidays and peak Christmas season. Block out dates are: between 15/12/2016 to 30/01/2017, between 08/04/2017 to 25/04/2017, between 01/07/2017 to 17/07/2017, and between 23/09/2017 to 08/10/2017. Prize must be redeemed within twelve (12) months of the date of notification of the prize.
- If a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s photo, name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Accommodation and flight arrangements, including suppliers, will be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. The Promoter may refuse any requested changes, and will not accept any request made within 24 days of departure. If any requested change is accepted by the Promoter, change fees may be applicable.
- Before any prize is awarded, the winner and each of their guests will be required to:
a. sign an agreement to release the Promoter from, and indemnify the Promoter against, any loss, damage or injury arising from the use or participation in the prize, except to the extent any loss, damage or injury is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter; and
b. provide evidence of valid travel insurance with the highest available coverage for their period of travel.
- The winner and their guests may also be required to provide a credit card imprint at check-in to the accommodation that will be used to charge for incidentals (such as optional activities) and/or as a bond in case of damage to the property.
- The Promoter is Sydney Markets Limited of Level 3, Sydney Markets Plaza, Parramatta Road, Flemington NSW 2129. ABN 51 077 119 290. NSW permit number LTPS/16/07939.